Top 6 At Home Beauty Accessories
Going to the salon is important, but your at home beauty products are also key to looking and feeling your best.
Outside of the actual cosmetics themselves, there are a few beauty essentials that you just can’t go without. These will take your self-care game to the next level.
1. Good Makeup Brushes. When applying makeup, having the proper tools is an essential step. Even the best cosmetics can suffer when they’re not applied correctly. Try the Estala Makeup Brush Set.
2. Rotating Makeup Organizer. Most of us have a ton of different products strewn around the house. From eyeliners, to cleansers and foundation. But how do you keep it all organized? A rotating makeup organizer is the answer. Simply place it on your counter or desk and keep all your stuff in one place.
3. Blotting Papers. When it’s warm out, many of us suffer from excess oil on our faces. This can lead to breakouts and is generally uncomfortable. Blotting papers are the easiest way to quickly remove excess oil from your face, even if you’re in a hurry our out and about.
4. LED Mirror. If there are two things that really don’t go together, it would be bad lighting and makeup. By using a mirror with built in lighting, you can get flawless results for every night out. Your makeup routine will become more enjoyable and easier than ever. Try the Estala LED Vanity Mirror.
5. Quality Hair Dryer. You’ve probably had a bad blow dryer at some point that you hated. Drying your hair quickly can be a major time saver. Investing in a quality blow dryer just makes sense.
6. UV Nail Lamp. Every girl enjoys painting their nails. Dripping polish that takes forever to dry can put you off doing it. For best results at home, try the Estala UV LED Nail Dryer.