As women, we get busy, or perhaps we’re feeling lazy sometimes. Either way, you’ll be ready for anything with these simplified and time saving beauty tips. We’re going to lay out our top 5:
- Makeup Remover Nearby. Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before you go to sleep. Sleeping with your makeup on can cause breakouts and infections. So on nights when you're exhausted and can't imagine standing at the sink for longer than 30 seconds, you'll be thankful to have this stuff stashed next to your bed.
- Blow-dryed Skin Care. If you're too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting. Certain products (toner, tanner) need to dry completely before you move on to your next step when getting ready, and a blow-dryer can really help speed up that process.
- Easily Fix Eyeliner. If you love winged liner but don't have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly. Making the perfect freehanded flick on the first try is hard. Erasing your mistakes is easy.
- Get That Glow. Instantly make your eyes look more awake by lining the inner rim (also known as the waterline) of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil. Not only will this trick brighten your eyes, but it'll also make you look wide-eyed.
- Evening Look Made Easy. Take your eye makeup from a sleek daytime look to something sexier by smudging your liner onto your eyelid with a cotton swab to diffuse it into a smoky eye look. No need to get out the whole makeup bag. You're welcome.